Selasa, 06 September 2011

EXCERSISE EXPRESSING AGREEMENT AND DISAGREEMENT

EXPRESSING AGREEMENT AND DISAGREEMENT

(Mengekspresikan Persetujuan dan Ketidaksetujuan)

Exercises

Choose A, B, C, or D as the best answer.

1. Jane : I think English is very difficult.

Anis : ..........

a. I am fine, thanks.

b. It is great.

c. Yes, they are.

d. Don’t you learn English ?

2. What do you think about our English teacher ?

a. Aren’t they dilligent

b. Don’t you like it ?

c. I know her

d. Are you hungry ?

3. Bella : I think Ratih is very diligent ? Don’t you agree ?

Anita : ..................

a. Do you like it ?

b. I don’t think that’s right.

c. I know her.

d. Are you hungry ?

4. Alice : In my opinion, the National Final Examination should be stopped.

Anna : ................

a. I think you’re right

b. Sorry, I’m very busy.

c. I know the subject very well.

d. Yes, I do.

5. Bill : I think reading novels is interesting.

Eric : ...................

a. Are you sleepy ?

b. Do you know the girl ?

c. Taht’s just what I think.

d. Yes, I am.

2 komentar:

  1. contoh soalnya lagi dong. kirim ke email saya ya andre.riska@live.com . makasih

    BalasHapus