Senin, 05 September 2011

EXCERCISE EXPRESSING ADMIRATION AND COMPLIMENTS

EXPRESSING ADMIRATION AND COMPLIMENTS

( Mengungkapkan Kekaguman dan Pujian )

Exercises

Choose A, B, C, or D as the best answer.

1. Alan : Did you know ? Jack got 10 for his English.

Bill : Wow ! ......................

a. I’m sorry to hear that.

b. How are you ?

c. Yes, he is.

d. How intelligent.

2. Peter : Look at the preety girl over there.

John : .........................

a. Wow. How beautiful she is.

b. How old are you ?

c. Are you very tired ?

d. Did you come here yesterday ?

3. Anna : Are you doing your homework tommorow ?

Nisa : No, I’m not. I did it two days ago.

Anna : Really ? ........................

a. How nice it is.

b. How quickly you did it !

c. How are you today ?

d. Let’s go to the canteen.

4. Ratih : How often does Steven practise his English ?

Tony : He practise English every day.

Ratih : Oh, really ? .............................

a. What do you do ?

b. You are dilligent.

c. What a diligent student !

d. I like English.

5. Nadia : What are you doing this weekend ?

Linda : I’m going to the beach with my friends.

Nadia : ............................

a. How tall you are.

b. How beautiful she is.

c. What did they do ?

d. What an interesting plan.

6. Linda : I’m very hungry.

Mila : Why don’t you eat this bread ?

Nadia : ..............................

a. What delicious bread.

b. It is bread.

c. How much is the cake ?

d. Do you always buy the food ?

7. Lissa : The students always arrive early in the morning at school eevery day.

Bella : They are never late.

Aulia : Do they ? ..............................

a. How nice you are.

b. What dilligent students.

c. The students are very tall.

d. Our English teacher is very smart.

8. Look at the baby .................

a. My friend has got a baby boy.

b. It is very hot outside.

c. He is so cute.

d. Does she have a baby ?

9. Paul : Have you read this novel ?

Eric : Yes, I have. I’d love it. ..................

a. How diligent you are.

b. Do you have any money ?

c. How often do you go to the bookstore ?

d. It is such an interesting novel !

10. Anton : How was the food ?

Lina : .............................

a. I was such delicious food.

b. No, I don’t.

c. Yes, of course.

d. I’m afraid I can’t.

8 komentar: